A perfect gift for those who love to garden, these earrings are created by hand in my Vermont home studio.
- Copper is cut out and layered with enamel (powdered glass) and fired between layers at 1500°.
- The excess glass is ground off and the rims are cleaned and polished and etched for a matte finish
- Sterling silver ear wires
- 7/8 inch in diameter (22.2mm)
- Backs are enameled to prevent stress fractures
As with all my jewelry, all items are shipped gift boxed and include a note card for your special message. I will be happy to send your gift to your recipient and include your hand-written message.