These earrings were created with a special unleaded enamel mixed with water for a watercolor effect. As it fires in the kiln, the colors blend together much like watercolor paint does.
- 1.38 inch in length (38.5mm)
- Colors: Autumn Red/Yellow/Black
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- One of a kind
- Gift boxed with a small note card for your special message
- Easy to care for, clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!