Boho Pendulum Earrings Orange & Red
These colorful, enchanting earrings are created by a special technique producing a design aspect perfect for the nature lover or those with a Boho-chic style.
- These earrings measure 1.34" (34mm)
- Handcrafted sterling silver or Niobium* ear wires
- Two layers of enamel on back for strength and durability
- Slightly domed to provide an appealing dimensional quality
- Each layer of enamel is applied & fired separately at 1500° I my kiln (total of 6 layers)
- Due to the process involved, no 2 pair of earrings are exactly alike
- Edges have excess glass ground off and sanded smooth
- All jewelry is shipped in a gift box with an anti-tarnish pad, tied with ribbon and a note card is included for your special message. I am also happy to send (complimentary service) directly to your recipient, just let me know what you would like the card to say. (English only, please)
- Packing slips are included with each order however, no financial info is included.
Your new earrings are made with finely ground glass powder fused to copper at 1500° several times. This not only gives this amazingly unique look, but is also hardens the glass. That said, if you throw these on a tile floor or similar surface they could crack. I have tested my techniques by dropping them on a tile floor repeatedly from 7 feet in height and have had no issues (please don’t try this at home J)
Sterling ear wires they will tarnish over time if not stored properly. I will ship your earrings in a gift box with an anti-tarnish pad. If you store them in the same box, this will minimize polishing.
If your ear wires are Niobium, no special care is needed.
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!