Nature astounds me with its complex and intricate patterns; tree bark, the veins in leaves & flowers, gemstones…you get the idea.
Full of luscious color and mimicking the lichen growing on rocks & trees, these kiln fired enamel earrings will be admired & cherished by the nature lover in your life.
- 1.5 inch in length (38.5mm)
- Color: Brown/Orange
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- One of a kind
- Beautifully packaged & gift boxed
- Clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies.