There’s something incredibly nostalgic about Autumn. The unmistakable scent of fall as we rake up the leaves, pick apples, the scent of pumpkin and spice and the joy of families coming together. I think Lauren said it best…
“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” Lauren Destefano
Making these earring I could almost smell Autumn as I remember raking huge pies of leaves and then jumping in when I was a kid. I let my mind wonder and soon I was thinking about roasting turkey and baking pies and the family coming together. Music and laughter fill the house while the kids play board games and the dogs wrestle outside in the yard. The good ole days, and the new ones to come.
- Length (from top of ear wire): 2.25"
- Materials: Vintage lucite leaves, Czech beads and bellflowers. copper
- Ear Wires*: Vintage lever back, contains NO lead or nickel
- Care: Wipe with a damp, soft cloth
- Super lightweight
- Gift boxed with note card attached
*Contact me if you would like with sterling or Niobium as there will e a slight upcharge