Nature astounds me with its complex and intricate patterns; tree bark, the veins in leaves & flowers, gemstones…you get the idea.
One day on a walk in the nearby forest, I became intrigued by the lichen growing on the rocks and tree bark. For the first time I really looked at it up close, I took the time to really “see” it. I picked up some smaller stones and a few branches from the ground and took them back to my studio. My husband found a large stone on the property and brought it to me. You’d have thought it was Christmas morning by my reaction :)
Full of luscious color and mimicking the lichen growing on rocks & trees, these kiln fired enamel earrings will be admired & cherished by the nature lover in your life.
- Size: 1.4" 35mm
- Color: Blue
- Materials: CDA #110 copper; 99.9% pure, unleaded glass
- Ear wires: Your choice; sterling or Niobium*
- Each piece is gift boxed with a note card attached ready for giving
- Every order includes a handmade organic lavender sachet
- Easy to clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth