Inspire Me Necklace Special Order Form
Inspire yourself and others with your word of intention in color!
What reminder or inspiration would you like? Need some suggestions? Check out the image here, but you can also choose your own!
1” pure copper disc is enameled on both sides and is hung on a 30” adjustable waxed cotton cord in Natural or Zinc. Wear it as a choker, full length or anywhere in between depending on your attire.
- Please limit your word to 9 characters.
- Please keep in mind that the longer your word, the smaller the lettering.
- Lettering is available only in sepia tone (as pictured) currently.
- After you decide, add your Word Cord choice and Pendant Color choice
- I'll get your necklace made and shipped out within 3 business days.
The sterling chains are available separately for an upcharge
Each Inspire Me Necklace is handmade in my Vermont studio. Want to know how?
I begin with a sheet of heavy gauge pure copper. The discs are made and formed, and the hole for the cord is cut out. Following a dip in an acid bath (for cleaning) and a thorough rinsing, each piece is enameled with several coats of enamel (finely ground glass powder) front and back. Between coats of enamel they are fired in my kiln at 1450°.
After 3 coats the lettering is applied and the piece is fired one more time. Each piece is then inspected, and any excess glass is ground off from the sides of the piece before the final sanding.
The adjustable cord is made, then the piece is assembled, photographed, and placed into inventory. The sterling chains are available separately for an upcharge