These maple leaf post earrings are made with a unique process of enameling with vitreous enamel, fired at a temperature of 1500° after each layer is applied. The black is applied first, then due to the different expansion rates, after the color is applied, the black breaks through giving depth and texture that cannot be achieved by more common enameling methods.
- 1 inch in length (38.5mm)
- Hypoallergenic Surgical Steel posts with rubber ear nut. These are virtually invisible, super comfy and fit better than silver ear nuts.
- Discoloration of the surgical steel posts sometimes appear due to the high firing temperatures, but rest assured, they have no effect on the strength or durability of the post. Nor does it have any effect on the hypoallergenic properties.
- Enameled on both sides to avoid stress fractures
- One of a kind
- All jewelry arrives gift boxed with a small note card for your special message