Be sure and take a look at the Delica Beads I have for sale!
I use Bead Tool 4 to create my patterns. The bead colors are limited by rgb so may not be accurate. Please choose your colors carefully. I have found that Caravan Beads has very accurate color displays. I can shop online and know exactly what I am going to see when I receive my beads.
This listing is for my original odd count pattern design peyote stitch pattern. Add a clasp for a cuff or leave the clasp off and you have a beautiful bookmark!
It is assumed you are somewhat familiar with the peyote stitch and does not include the basics of that stitch. There are countless videos on the Internet free that show you this basic, easy beading stitch.
There is no refund for patterns.
Feel free to contact me with any questions prior to purchase.
• odd count
• 1.6” X 7.3" using #11 Delica beads
1. Bead Legend: this tells you what Delica beads you will need complete with the Delica color #, and the amount of each you will need.
2. Bead Pattern: useful for those who know how to read a Peyote Stitch pattern.
3. Complete print out row by row bead by bead for those who find it too tedious or have never even SEEN a Peyote Stitch pattern before!
4. Directions with photos of a beaded toggle clasp and a medallion style clasp. You can always make or buy your own if you want to.
Bonus directions for matching beaded earrings
You will receive your PDF format pattern immediately after payment is processed.
All patterns and tutorials ©2009 Divella Delights
***You may use this pattern for commercial use if you agree to the following conditions:
1. To credit either Divella Delights or Dianne Culbertson-Jacques with the design (or if you modify the pattern you must credit Divella Delights or Dianne Culbertson-Jacques with the inspiration for the design) in any listing/photograph/posting including on any social networking sites.
2. To sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production)
3. To NOT resell or distribute the pattern
4. By completing this purchase you are agreeing to these