The processes I use gives you a pair of earrings that are perfectly imperfect, just like the natural world they represent.
- 1.25 inch in length
- Colors: Orange and pink
- Made with CDA #110 copper 99.9% pure
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- Enameled on both sides for durability
- One of a kind
- Gift boxed with a small note card for your special message
- Easy to care for, clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!