The process I use gives you a pair of earrings that are perfectly imperfect, just like the natural world. With a bit of an eastern & elegant flair.
- 2 inches in length (38.5mm)
- Color: Autumn Red/Orange
- Made with CDA #100 copper 99.9% pure
- Sterling silver ear posts
- Enameled on both sides for durability
- One of a kind
- Gift boxed with a small note card for your special message
- Clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!