Nature astounds me with its complex and intricate patterns; tree bark, the veins in leaves & flowers, gemstones…you get the idea.
One day on a walk in the nearby forest, I became intrigued by the lichen growing on the rocks and tree bark. For the first time I really looked at it up close, I took the time to really “see” it. I picked up some smaller stones and a few branches from the ground and took them back to my studio. My husband found a large stone on the property and brought it to me. You’d have thought it was Christmas morning by my reaction :)
Full of luscious color and mimicking the lichen growing on rocks & trees, this kiln fired enamel ornament will be admired & cherished by the nature lover in your life.
- 1.5 inch in length (38.5mm)
- Color: Gray/Orange/Cream
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- One of a kind
- Beautifully packaged
- Clean with a damp, soft cloth
- Does not contain lead, cadmium or nickel