These maple leaf/autumn earrings were inspired by the changing foliage of the maple trees right outside the studio. They are made from copper and unleaded enamel.
"There is something so special in the early leaves drifting from the trees–as if we are all to be allowed a chance to peel, to refresh, to start again.” – Ruth Ahmed
- Size: 1 inch
- Color: Sunset Orange
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- One of a kind
- Beautifully packaged & gift boxed
- Clean with a damp, soft cloth
- Does not contain lead, cadmium or nickel
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies.