Maple Leaf Earrings
These colorful, enchanting earrings are created by a special technique producing a design aspect perfect for the nature lover or those with a Boho-chic style.
- These earrings measure 1” (25.4mm)
- Handcrafted 14k gold-filled ear wires with little sterling beads; for the post style, the posts are surgical steel.
- Two layers of enamel on back for strength and durability
- Slightly domed to provide an appealing dimensional quality
- Each layer of enamel is applied & fired separately at 1500° in my kiln (total of 6 layers)
- Due to the process involved, no 2 pair of earrings are exactly alike
- Edges have excess glass ground off and sanded smooth
- All jewelry is shipped in a gift box with an anti-tarnish pad, tied with ribbon and a note card is included for your special message. I am also happy to send (complimentary service) directly to your recipient, just let me know what you would like the card to say. (English only, please)
- Packing slips are included with each order however, no financial info is included.
Your new earrings are made with finely ground glass powder fused to copper at 1500° several times. This not only gives this amazingly unique look, but is also hardens the glass. That said, if you throw these on a tile floor or similar surface they could crack. I have tested my techniques by dropping them on a tile floor repeatedly from 7 feet in height and have had no issues (please don’t try this at home J)
If your earrings have gold-filled wire, they will tarnish over time if not stored properly. I will ship your earrings in a gift box with an anti-tarnish pad. If you store them in the same box, this will minimize polishing.
Clean only with a soft jewelry cloth to remove tarnish