These colorful, enchanting earrings are created by a special technique producing a design aspect perfect for the nature lover or those with a Boho-chic style.
- These earrings measure 1.57" (40mm) for the drop, total length from the top of the ear wire is 2.16" (55mm)
- Color: Pink/Purple
- Handcrafted sterling silver ear wires OR Niobium ear wires*
- Two layers of enamel on back for strength and durability
- Gently curved to provide an appealing dimensional quality
- Due to the process involved, no 2 pair of earrings are exactly alike
- Gift boxed with note card attached
- Clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!