Made with solid sterling silver, you can wear these alone for a minimalist look or stack them with other cuffs to get more of a Boho vibe. Measuring for a cuff can be tricky and often depends on how you wear them. If alone, you can simply use your wrist size. If you prefer them stacked, you'll need some flexibility because the further up the arm you go, the larger you'll need.*
The following measurements are actual. To use your wrist size, add the cuff and gap size together, keeping mind that you can adjust them slightly.
- Materials: Sterling silver; 1/8" wide X 1/16" thick
- Color: Silver
- Small: 5 1/2" with 3/4" gap
- Medium: 6 1/4" with 1" gap
- Large: 7 1/2 with 1" gap
- Beautifully packaged and ready for gifting
* They are somewhat adjustable, but here's the thing; silver, gold and copper all harden the more you shape them. Because of this, if you bend your cuff back and forth too much, it causes the metal to harden to the point where it will snap. Worn properly, this won't be an issue. When you get your new cuff, gently push one end into the fleshy underside of your wrist and turn your arm into the cuff. If needed, adjust to size by gently squeezing. When you remove the cuff, simply turn your arm out of it. You will only need to make the adjustment once unless you wear it on different points of your arm.