These earrings are made from copper sheet that is 99.9% pure, not merely copper plated. After texturing the metal, I applied a patina and added a jewelry grade sealant to maintain the rich, deep color.
- Size: 1.3”
- Color: Copper
- Made with CDA #100 copper 99.9% pure
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Your choice of hypoallergenic Niobium* or Sterling silver ear wires
- One of a kind
- Gift boxed with a small note card for your special message
- Easy to care for, clean with a damp, soft cloth
*Niobium is a chemical element (symbol Nb). It is a soft, grey metal that is naturally found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite. Niobium is naturally hypoallergenic and commonly used in a number of medical devices including prosthetics and implants, such as pacemakers. Often used in jewelry making because of its hypoallergenic properties, this metal is a safe choice for anyone with metal allergies. Niobium does not tarnish so no polishing!